Friday, December 26, 2008

Yay the Holidays are Over

I really am happy that the holidays are over. No more feeling bad that we didn't buy expensive extravagant gifts for people. Not that we should feel bad, but not everyone realizes that the holiday isn't about gifts. 

No more wondering & worrying that the baby is going to catch some cold that someone never bothered to tell us they had. 

No more listening to Christmas carols on the radio in the car. Is it really to much to ask that I hear some Hanukkah Harry once in a while. Not everyone celebrates Christmas. 

Is it really so terrible that I don't feel the need to dress my house up anymore? Is it really so terrible that I don't feel the need to make my dogs crazy with gifts they can't chew or ornaments they can't play with? 

I'm thrilled that the holidays are over..... Now bring on St. Patty's Day. That's always a holiday I've loved...... 

1 comment:

  1. Allow me to introduce the LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. We are directly in loan financing and project (s) pure in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, such as oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, transportation, construction, hotels, etc. We can fund up to $ 900,000,000 (Nine hundred million dollars) in all regions of the world, as our return on investment of 1.9% can be guaranteed on projects.
    Le Meridian financing service.
      Email Contact info@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com
    WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete