Thursday, December 18, 2008

E Chronicles

Ok so here goes my 1st e-chronicle. I hope my Jenn Jenn enjoys it. 

Why does it have to be hard? Why is it that when I get into my car & decide to drive away, some old man who thinks he's driving a Model T decides to CUT ME OFF and go 3mph? Is it really that hard to either wait for me to pass you or for you to hit the gas pedal? It's not rocket science. If it were, there'd be a lot less drivers on the road. Do you think he knows that him & his car almost became hood ornaments? Do you think he cares? 

And can someone please explain to me why I always get stuck behind the left lane hog? Hasn't anyone told these people that 50mph is an approximation? Do you think they know that they're causing a major traffic issue? I don't know which bothers me more.... People who ride their brakes & cause me not to know whether there is imminent danger ahead, left lane hogs or people who go just 1-2mph faster than the guy next to them making it impossible for anyone to pass them. GRRRRRRR How do you think they justify it? "Well I'm going faster than that guy"...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment