Saturday, December 20, 2008

I love my life....

As I stood in line today to return some things I bought, I wondered..... "what do other people think about when they're standing in line?" 

Are they standing there thinking the same thing I am? Are they wondering what I'm thinking to? I always like to people watch. Did you know that? It's not because I'm trying to be a stalker. I'm just curious. I watch them go by & wonder why everyone is either in such a hurry or going way to slow. 

I wonder why that lady decided to wear a red short when red obviously isn't her color. Or why that guy didn't check the mirror & realize he missed a belt loop. 

I also sit in the mall & wonder why more friends aren't made their. I spoke to a woman the other day who was in very much the same position I was. We switched off changing babies & feeding them. And then we chatted. But we parted and the 1st thing I wondered was..... why didn't we exchange numbers? Why didn't we say... "hey we're in the same motherhood boat? You get it.... I get it... we should have a glass of wine" But we didn't & that was cool anyway. 

Then I watched as some man came out of the store & looked like he had put his finger in a socket. Where did this style come from? Why do people think it makes them look "cool"? It's not cool. And needing so much hair product to keep your hair UP went out with the 80's. And by the way.... you're doing big hair wrong. 

Ok done for now..... 

1 comment:

  1. You finally decided to start I blog I see! Now where's the pics of Meredith?? ;)

    ~Mrs.Mclstar48

    ReplyDelete